Members of the RPCRA are invited to attend the December Board of Directors Meeting!
When: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Where: Riverside Churches, 3191 Riverside Drive, Room 6.
Click on the highlighted links to download the draft agenda, minutes from the previous meeting and this month’s reports that were submitted in advance. We will be changing the way our meetings will be conducted so there will be less of an emphasis on administrative issues, and more of a focus on important community updates and discussion.
The Board of Directors will be reporting back on their recent Planning Retreat, announcing new Standing Committees, meeting dates for 2019 and exciting ideas for a 2019 action plan. There will be lots of ways for residents to get involved!
Councillor Riley Brockington has been invited to present an update on important issues for our community. Hope to see you there!
- Call to Order
- Presentation of the Consent Agenda
- President’s Report
- Membership Communications
- Ottawa’s Response to Tornado
- Meeting with Councillor Brockington
- Meeting with Hunt Club Community Association
- December 1 Board Retreat
- Order of the Day (7:30 p.m.): River Ward Councillor’s Report
Guest: Riley Brockington, Ottawa City Councillor (River Ward)
- Vice-President’s Report
- Hunt Club Riverside Park Community Leaders Breakfast
- Hunt Club Riverside Park Steering Table
- Federation of Citizens’ Associations
- Coyote Information Session
- Mentoring for Change
- Secretary’s Report
- Board Space
- Document Storage
- Treasurer’s Report
- Proposal: Boys and Girls Club Project
- Committee Reports
- Other Business
- Next Meetings: Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Your RPCRA officers are:
- President: Joel Duff (Riverside Park Southwest)
- Vice-President: Travis Croken (Riverside Park Southeast)
- Treasurer: Barbara Haines (Riverside Park Southwest)
- Secretary: Gillian Wintonic (Riverside Park East)
Your directors are:
- George Brown (Riverside Park West)
- Nicole Christy (Riverside Park West)
- Mark Staz (Revelstoke)
- Paul Willetts (Riverside Park East)
- Andrew Wintonic (Riverside Park East)
- Terry Wood (Riverside Park Southeast)
A reminder about your RPCRA membership: Members of the RPCRA are welcome to ask questions at our Board of Directors meetings but only have voting rights at our annual general meetings. Memberships are good for one year and can be renewed online in the right-hand column of this page.