The 2019 RPCRA Annual General Meeting will take place on Wednesday, October 2. Join us to learn what’s new in your neighbourhood and help set the agenda for the year ahead.
When: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Where: Riverside Churches, 3191 Riverside Drive, Room 6.
WHEREAS the Board of Directors of the Riverside Park Community and Recreation Association passed a resolution recommending that the membership adopt a shorter and simpler name for the association; and
WHEREAS the recreational activities of the association are both entrenched in the mission statement and can reasonably be assumed under the activities of a community association; and
WHEREAS a name change can be implemented with minimal cost to the association; therefore
BE IT RESOLVED THAT the name of the Riverside Park Community and Recreation Association (RPCRA) be changed to the Riverside Park Community Association (RPCA); and
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED THAT that all official documents of the corporation, including articles of incorporation, letters patent, mission and bylaws be amended accordingly.
Any Riverside Park resident can vote at the meeting, but first you must join or renew your membership:
Stay tuned to download documents for the meeting:
DRAFT AGENDA (Subject to Change)
- Call to Order, Welcome, Introduction of Directors
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of Minutes from the 2018 Annual General Meeting
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- 2018-2019 Report from the Board
- 2018-2019 Financial Report
- Notice of Motion: Association Name Change
- Board Elections: Revelstoke Director
- River Ward Councillor’s Report: Riley Brockington
- Riverside Park Early Learning Centre Update: Donna Bueckert
- New Business
- Other Business
- Next Annual General Meeting: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 – 7 p.m., Riverside Churches, 3191 Riverside Drive