Board of Directors’ Meeting – March 4, 2020
The March RPCA Board of Directors Meeting will take place on Wednesday, March 4 to discuss what’s happening in our neighbourhood and how residents can get involved!
When: Wednesday, March 4, 2020, starting at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Riverside Churches, 3191 Riverside Drive, Room 6.
This meeting is open to the public.
Community Liaison Officer Marcus Cibischino has been invited to share news about changes to Ottawa’s community policing structure and how it will impact our community.
Councillor Riley Brockington will present a community report.
Download the following meeting documents:
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
- Call to Order
- Minutes of the February 5, 2020 Board Meeting
- Public Forum on Community Policing with guest, Constable Marcus Cibischino
- River Ward Councillor’s Report: Riley Brockington
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Community Safety Committee
- Land Use, Development and Transportation Committee
- Receipt of Additional Officer and Committee Reports
- Board Elections: Riverside Park West Director
- Other Business
- Donation to the Riverside Park Early Learning Centre
- RPCA participation in the updating of the City’s Official Plan and Transportation Master Plan
- Upcoming Events
- Next Board Meeting: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 – 7 p.m., Riverside Churches, 3191 Riverside Drive, Room 6