The RPCA will be hosting our final Board of Directors meeting before the summer by Zoom on Wed, June 3, 2020. The meeting is open to the public but participants are required to RSVP before Noon on June 2 to receive the meeting password by email.
DATE: June 3, 2020
TIME: Starting at 7:00 p.m. EST
Meeting ID: 897 6708 1488
School Board Trustee Mark Fisher will be presenting on planning for the 2020/2021 school year.
Councillor Riley Brockington will be joining us to deliver his monthly report.
After this meeting, we will be taking two months off. The next meeting will take place in September 2020.
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Riverside Park Community Association
- Call to Order
- Minutes of the May 6, 2020 Board Meeting
- Guest Presentation: Mark Fisher, Ottawa Carleton School Board Trustee
- Guest Presentation: Donyah Farhat, Riverside Park Early Learning Centre
- Report: Riley Brockington, River Ward Councillor
- Report: RPCA Board of Directors
- New Business
8.1. Proposal: Postpone 2020 Fall Festival
8.2. Proposal: Gardening Committee and Events
8.3. Planning for October 2020 AGM
- Other Business
- Events and Announcements
- Next Board Meeting: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 – 7 p.m.