The RPCA Board of Directors will hold its next meeting virtually by Zoom on Wed, March 3, 2021. We will be joined by River Ward Councillor Riley Brockington for neighbourhood and municipal updates.
In January, the RPCA hosted an important community meeting with city planners about the draft New Official Plan for Ottawa … and its implications on Riverside Park.
This month, we will be reporting on our plans to submit a response to the Official Plan, based on the anticipated impact on Riverside Park and the feedback received from area residents. Join us for this follow up community discussion. This meeting is open to the public.
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
- Call to Order
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Receipt of Minutes of the February 3, 2021 Board Meeting
- Presentation: River Ward Councillor Report
Councillor Riley Brockington will present an update on the community, Ward 16, and City Hall.
- Presentation: RPCA Board of Directors Report
- Old Business
- Donation to Debra Dynes Family House
- Update on Banking and Signing Authorities
- Hydro One Twin Transmission Reconductoring
- Inquiry about Summer Student Funding for Park Covid Contact Tracing
- Operation Snow Angel
- New Business
- Setting Up an RPCA Zoom Account
- Update on RPCA Submission to Ottawa’s New Official Plan
- West Walkley Road Traffic Calming Initiative
- Other Business
- Next Meeting: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 –7:00 p.m.