All RPCA meetings are open to the public, unless a motion is passed to deal with all or part of the agenda “in camera.” Voting at Annual General Meetings is reserved for members in good standing.
Virtual Meeting click to download:
The Riverside Park Community Association Board, open for nominations,
- must be current paid member within the community with a nominator. Please email email@example.com and we will contact you:
The Riverside Park Community Association (RPCA) is an organization composed of residents of the Riverside Park area who volunteer their time to represent the interests of their community.
The RPCA is dedicated to:
- Maintaining and enhancing the quality of life, the environment and the community spirit of Riverside Park
- Promoting the interests of the residents of Riverside Park
- Liaising with local Events and Festivals to promote community values
- Representing the concerns of the residents of Riverside Park to local, municipal and provincial governments
With the financial assistance of the City of Ottawa and the help of volunteers, we manage gardens, community skating rinks.
Community and Resident Engagement Network Levels
- First Level: Select Community Interest area:
- Second Level: Email area of interest
- Third Level: Watch on the Channels
- Fourth Level: Membership Join
- Fifth Level: Nomination Leadership Area
- Community Program Sponsorships and Funding: Policy
This year there are four, open leadership positions on the board,
Unique 4 year cycle beginnings 2022-2026
This is the beginning year, where, City Wide and especially within Riverside Park, we frame and launch the 3 year process of new land use zoning, establishing Ottawa’s New Official Plan, redefining neighborhoods, mobility, parks and recreation. Combine this with a new City Planner, Mayoral powers, City councilors, Education Trustees and budget deficit with a automatic 6% increase, all will make for a learning experience like no other, brought to you live, to define the future blue print of Ottawa.
See yourself in the future 2026
So if you are in the future of Riverside Park, in high school, university, a new resident based contributor, family member, legacy commuter… ask yourself where you want to be, and let’s make it so.
Join the Board and represent our 30,000 residents needs, become known, building phenomenal social networks of opportunities, income and social benefits.
Civics is a responsibility of citizenship.
As a current member of the RPCA, please send your nomination, nominator and area of interest to our nomination committee: firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive confirmation and follow-ups as and if required.
The committee is open to new members.
See you all at the AGM October 5th, 7:00PM
NEWS – North East West South
RPCA Mission, Members, Subscribers representation network, a more inclusive environment
Virtual Meeting Booking and Hosting
Hydride Meeting Booking and Hosting
Google Workspace for Non-Profits – Network
Instagram 2023 – University Engagement
TikTok 2023 – University Engagement
FCA – Federation of Citizens Associations
Email Directly to Area of Interest in Programs and Programming Networks of Residents
Programs and Programming Networks of Residents
email@example.com Communications and Outreach
- University Level Mobility
- Elected Representatives
- Community Benefits Programs:
- Water Parks,
- Dog Walk Parks
- Story telling,
- Cards, Santa
- Greeting Fund,
- Snow Suits
- Spooky Stories,
- Trick or Treat Deliveries,
- Pumpkin Round-Up
- firstname.lastname@example.org Gardening Committee
- email@example.com Rinks & Recreation Committee
- firstname.lastname@example.org Rinks & Recreation Committee
- email@example.com 2023 Libraries Committee
- firstname.lastname@example.org Events and Culture Committee
- Land Use, Development and Transportation Committee
- email@example.com Sub Development
- firstname.lastname@example.org Sub Planning
- email@example.com Sub Transportation, Transit & Traffic Safety
- Traffic Calming
- firstname.lastname@example.org Environment and Parks Committee
- email@example.com Community Safety Committee
- Community Safety
- Habitats and Coyotes
- Police Advisories
- Mass Outage Events: Derecho, Rogers, Ice
Riverside Park Community Association Management and Administration
|Minutes||Board Reports||Councillor Reports|