Membership in the Association is open to residents and businesses within the Riverside Park neighbourhood.
- Vote for the RPCA Board of Directors at the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Vote on any motion at the Annual General Meeting (AGM);
- Attend any meeting of the Board of Directors or its Committees;
- Address the Board at any scheduled meeting of the Board of Directors; and
- Have access to all Association meeting minutes, correspondence, and other official documents upon giving reasonable notice.
Become a Member
Annual membership fees are $10.00 for an individual or $20.00 for a family household or business.