The RPCA is seeking to fill two vacancies on the Board of Directors, one of which will also serve as the Association’s Treasurer. Successful candidates will be elected by the Board of Directors at its monthly meeting on February 3, 2021. The following positions will be elected:
- 1 Interim Director for Riverside Park West (Fielding/Otterson neighbourhood)
- 1 Interim Director for Revelstoke
The term of office for both interim positions is February 2021 to October 2021, when the positions will be filled for a two-year term at the Annual Meeting of the Members.
Submit Your Nomination Form
To nominate yourself, simply submit a completed Nomination Form (Word version or PDF version), along with a short statement of interest (250 word maximum), as attachments or in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominations must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 3, 2021.
- The member seeking election, and their seconder, must both be in good standing, with membership dues paid through to February 3, 2021.
- All candidates must be members in good standing of the RPCA, and candidates who reside in the area they seek to represent will be given special consideration.
- Candidates who demonstrate an interest and qualifications for serving as the Treasurer of the Association will also be given special consideration.
- All positions that are not contested will be deemed elected by acclamation.
The 2021 Nominations Committee is: Joel Duff (Chair) and Terry Wood.