Menu Close

POSTPONED! Apr. 8, 2019: Board of Directors Meeting

The April meeting of the RPCA Board of Directors has been postponed due to public health warnings against public gatherings. Your community association will continue to advocate for our neighbourhood, but we are calling on residents to stay at home to help contain the spread of novel coronavirus COVID-19.

We will continue to monitor the situation and determine whether we can proceed with an in-person meeting in May. In the meantime, the board is investigating contingency plans, including the possibility of holding live public meetings online.

We ask for your patience and support as our community works together to overcome this situation. Stay tuned to the RPCA website and click here to sign up for community updates.

Related Posts