The deadline for nominations closed at 4:00 pm on Monday, October 5, 2020.
Click here to see the Election Slate for the 2020-2021 RPCA Board of Directors.
The RPCA will be holding elections for 9 Directors at the upcoming AGM on October 7:
- 2 positions in Riverside Park West (Mooney’s Bay neighbourhood)
- 2 positions in Riverside Park East (General Vanier neighbourhood)
- 2 positions in Riverside Park South West (Fielding/Otterson neighbourhood)
- 2 positions in Riverside Park South East (Southmore/Flannery neighbourhood)
- 1 position in Revelstoke
The term of office is two years, from October 2020 to October 2022, and Officers (President, Vice-President, Treasurer, and Secretary) will be elected from among the new directors, immediately following the AGM. There is no limit on the number of terms a Director may serve.
Submit Your Nomination Form
- Nominations must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. on Monday, October 5, 2020.
- The member seeking election, and their seconder, must both be in good standing, with membership dues paid through to October 7, 2020.
- Candidates who reside in the area they seek to represent will be given priority, in accordance with the RPCA Bylaws, but if no candidate in that area comes forward, a resident from another neighbourhood in Riverside Park may be elected to that position.
- All positions that are not contested will be deemed elected by acclamation.
The 2020 Nominations Committee is: Andrea Ward (Chair), Carolyn Gauthier, and Marika Magro.