The February RPCA Board of Directors Meeting will take place on Wednesday, February 5 to discuss what’s happening in our neighbourhood and how residents can get involved!
When: Wednesday, February 5, 2020, starting at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Riverside Churches, 3191 Riverside Drive, Room 6.
This meeting is open to the public.
Councillor Riley Brockington will present a community report.
Stay tuned for meeting documents, including:
- Agenda for the February 5, 2020 RPCA Board of Directors Meeting
- Minutes from the January 8 Meeting
- Report – President
- Report – Treasurer
- Report – Councillor Brockington
Riverside Park Community Association
- Call to Order
- Minutes of the January 8, 2020 Board Meeting
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Receipt of Additional Officer and Committee Reports
- River Ward Councillor’s Report: Riley Brockington
- Other Business
- Upcoming Events
- Next Board Meeting: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 – 7 p.m., Riverside Churches, 3191 Riverside Drive, Room 6
- Speaker: Dr. Stan Gehrt on “Living with Coyotes”, Thursday, February 6, 2020 from 7:00 to 9:00 pm at Ottawa City Hall.
- Mid-Winter Campfire at the Riverside United Church, Friday, February 7, 2020 from 6:00 to 7:30 pm at 3191 Riverside Drive, Ottawa, ON K1V 8N8
- Official Plan and Transportation Master Plan Information Session, February 12 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm in the Kathy Ablett Room at the Hunt Club Riverside Park Community Centre, 3320 Paul Anka Drive.
- River Ward Free Movie Night screening of “Space Jam!”, February 15, 2020 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, at the Carlington Recreation Centre, 1520 Calwell Ave.
- Councillor Brockington’s Annual Women’s Day Event: Thursday, March 5 starting at 6:30pm at the Hunt Club – Riverside Park Community Centre.